Return Policy / Core Charges
- SPECIAL TOOLS ARE NOT RETURNABLE
- SEAT BELTS and other "Controlled Orders" are NOT returnable
- Call us to arrange for any returns at 866-587-1233 or you may email customer service at parts[at]hondapartsconnection.com.
- A copy of the invoice will need to be included with the return.
- There is a 15% restocking fee charged against all returned parts.
- Parts must be re-saleable and in the original packaging.
- We cannot take back used parts.
- We cannot take back installed or tried parts.
- Electrical parts are not returnable.
- We do reserve the right to refuse and return any parts we find have been installed, are used or do not meet the above criteria.
- Return request need to be within 30 days of receipt.
- If parts are defective please notify us within 15 days of receipt to inquire about a parts warranty replacement.
If you purchased a part that has a core charge assessed by American Honda, The charge will be added to the cost of your part and will only be refunded if the old "CORE" part is returned to us within 30 days of the original ship date, and is an original honda part. PLEASE be aware that parts purchased from other aftermarket sources (NAPA, AUTOZONE, O'Reilly etc.) may not be original Honda parts and are not allowed to be returned to American Honda for core credit. Please include your invoice order number with your return. All return shipping charges are YOUR RESPONSIBILITY.
- An order or a portion of an order may be cancelled up until the time it is shipped and no longer in our possession.
- If the cancelled part was special ordered from the manufacturer a return fee of 15% may apply.